INFORMATION ON THE REGISTRATION
Download the registration form here
The registration fee for participating in the competitive race or the non-competitive walk is €10 per entrant.
a) Competitive race
Registration for individual athletes
Submit an entry form with the names of all the competing athletes. This form should include the following information:
- full personal details of each participant: name, surname, gender, date of birth, ID card number. For each athletes is necessary to show the health declaration downloadable here.
The final date for submitting entries to the competitive race is 6:00 pm on Wednesday 16 October 2013.
b) Non-competitive walking event
To register either follow the same procedure as entrants to the competitive race or go to one of the registration points for the non-competitive race: UBL Sports, etc. See www.hungerrun.it for more information.
You can also register at the Hunger Run Village inside the Terme di Caracalla Stadium, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Friday 18 and Saturday 19 October and from 8:00 am to 9:30 am on the day of the event, Sunday 20 October.
c) Paying the registration fee
There are several ways to pay the €10 registration fee for either the competitive race or the non-competitive walk:
• by bank transfer to ASD Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani IBAN: IT 30 K 03268 03208 052849288270;
• by postal payment slip no. 16884025 to ASD Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani;
• by check to ASD Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani;
• or by cash at the Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani headquarters for either event. For the non-competitive walk cash payments can be made at LBM and other outlets; see www.hungerrun.it for further information.
Registration for the Hunger Run becomes valid on receipt of your entry fee.